Manager, Brand Partnerships and Business Development
VerveLife, a leading digital marketing company focused on integrated music experiences, seeks a Manager for Brand Partnerships and Business Development for its Chicago office. As a Manager, you will be responsible for the conceptual selling of music-based tech solutions, marketing campaigns and promotional programs. You’ll also be involved on the licensing side of sales and overall marketing responsibilities. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated and enjoy the fast-paced energy of a growing company. Knowledge of retail and CPG space is an advantage. Strong recent relationships with brand managers and agencies is a must.
You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy and tactics needed to develop and drive new business. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that your clients' needs and requirements are met. You will work collaboratively with the creative and tech teams to identify customer needs and deliver solutions. Individually, you must manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously while maintaining self-assurance.
- Sales strategy and conceptual selling skills
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience with established record
- Ability to continuously achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales goals
- Some travel required
- Aggressive self-starter capable of working independently to develop new agency and brand relationships
- Ability to understand client’s marketing objectives and transform them into strategic business plans which maximize revenue and value for all parties
- Outgoing and energetic personality, with the ability to develop rapport with new acquaintances quickly
- Superior sales skills and ability to overcome obstacles to build relationships
- Working knowledge of agency dynamics and relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both externally with clients and internally with coworkers
- Proven success in collaboration with support organizations
Please send resumes to HR@vervelife.com by February 15, 2013